Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

News and Happenings.....

It's almost February!!!! I can't believe that time is moving so fast.....WOW!


We have also seen more snow at one time this weekend than in the at least 10 years...I will get some pics on here soon.

There isn't really much going on (besides watching the Grammy's by the way I love Bon Jovi!) We are planning our vacation to Jacksonville, FL the first week of March. If someone can explain to me why a collage would schedule spring break before it was warm anywhere in the Continental United States, I would love to know. None the less we are hoping that it will warm enough to be on the beach and if we get to wear swim suits...well it’s just a bonus. We chose Jacksonville because of a hotel that we stayed in when we were in Charleston, SC. Aloft Hotel, it was awesome and they allow pets. We like to take our dogs with us on vacation. I can't stand the thought of leaving them in a kennel where they only get out to potty....if that.

I am leaving the hubby on Tuesday to go with L to Mississippi to pop in on a friend that is visiting there and maybe to do a little baby sitting for the G man. I am looking forward to the trip and some girl time with L in the car. I love road trips.....don't worry I will miss J.


We haven't found a house just yet but a few more went on the market this weekend so we will take a peek at those and see what we come up with.

As of yet I have not participated in any of the weekly blogs....but I am going to start Thankful Thursdays. I think it will be a good way to keep a positive attitude. So be looking for it, and if you don't find it feel free to email me and fuss....lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers