Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Sorry I missed last week...I was trying to wait until my husband (the really awesome graphic designer) to make me a Thankful Thursday icon. But since that is taking so long it looks like we will just have to about this the plain way for a while.

I am thankful for my new camera that all of you are going to be sooooo verrrrry sick of when I start posting pictures everyday....

I am thankful for a truck that will drive in the snow, other wise I would have be home bound for the last month.

I am thankful for my blackberry...I know you all think I am nuts but I ran 12 hours worth of errands yesterday and if it weren't for that little device I don't think I would have made it.


I promise these posts will get more colorful and pretty.....VERY SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers