Friday, September 30, 2011
This has been a CRAZY week. You have had a fever off and on all week. I HATE not knowing whats wrong. We thought it was your teeth because all four molars are coming in at once but your fever got a little high yesterday so we to the Dr. She says sinus infection seems to be the problem so we started your very first antibiotics today. :( You also lost 2 whole pounds this week. I sure hope you are feeling better soon.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
I am not even sure what to say about this birthday party...lol I starting planning this party and making decorations for this party when you were six months old. (I was a little excited) However you were not feeling so good. There was some throwing up and some crying and just flat out feeling bad. Your teeth simply got the best of you. I think I did ok rolling with the punches. You had some many people come and show just how much they loved you. They were all very understanding and patient with you and me. lol We really do have some the best family and friends around.
p.s. Darlene did an AMAZING job on your cupcakes and cake!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
This has to be hardest post I have ever written. I simply can not believe that my baby is a whole year old. I have been very emotional the last two weeks and I am thinking today isn't going to get any easier as we celebrate tonight.
* You weigh 23 lbs. and your 28 inches long.
* You walk EVERYWHERE you want to go.
* You have 8 teeth all the way in but I can see 2 more getting ready to come through!
* You are still napping twice a day. They aren’t long but just enough to let me get some house work done.
*You are a water baby...you love bath time.
* Your sleeping until about 6:30am and well even if you wake up before then you play in your bed until then b/c momma has laid down the law and you are to learn to sleep better. (I apparently picked the law back up...lol)
* You are wearing 6-12 month clothes
* You are wearing size 4 shoes.
* You love attention.
* You still call me Momma now!
* You wave bye bye all the time.
* You can say dada, momma, and doggy still but you won’t say them unless you want to. You still talk all the time but not in words that we can understand!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
We have been taking Taylor to get her pictures made every few months this first year (they change so much) but after buying the house I am cutting back everywhere I can. Which leads to us taking her 12 month pictures...we will still be having her pictures made VERY soon though.