Right now she is in the living room talking (your own language of course) to what ever is on the TV because she was asleep...that also means I won't have much time to write.
* You weigh just under 14lbs. and your about 24 inches long. (yes you had a growth spurt)
* You roll over all the time from your tummy to your back but you won't roll from your back (stubborn much) but we know you can.
* You have found your feet and you love them.
* You sleep in your crib now...all night long.
* EATING- you do a lot of it...lol You have had green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, and peas and like them all but squash was a no go. We are going to try again in a few weeks when you aren't sick anymore.
* Oh yeah- we haven't left the house much this month because we have both been sick. You had your first fever and we had to go the doctor but it was just a head cold. You are feeling much better now.
* You can wear some of your 3-6 months clothes but mostly still 0-3 months
* You laugh and talk (your version of talking) all the time...unless people are trying to listen. You seem a little shy.
* You love your exersaucer so much...you can even turn yourself around in it now.
* We finally have you on a regular schedule...the time varies depending on when you wake up but you stick to the basics pretty easy.
* You have been on a kick of getting up at 5 am and wanting to play...mom not so much but we do it anyway. (today you slept until 8 and that made me very happy)
* You always want to sit up...never lay down...I think you will be sitting on your own very soon.
* You had a wonderful Christmas.
* You have seen a TON of snow this month.
4 months- Yes we are still in our pj's (it was early and a snow day)