Taylor started a Mothers Day out program today. She has been having some issues when she sees me leaving or if I am not around. I wanted to take care of this before it was so out of hand that I couldn't fix it. She LOVED it. She didn't even cry.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Sunday, May 22, 2011
My sweet sweet baby is 8 Months old today. I really can't believe how fast she is growing or how much she is changing. If you blink you will certainly miss something.
* You weigh 19lbs. and your 26 inches long.
* You are on the go. You crawl (backwards) but you roll all over this house.
* Your favorite toy is still your feet.
* You pull up on stuff now...mostly my shirt (thanks for the show)
* Your schedule went right out the window the last week or so. I think you are getting to the point where you don't need as much sleep.
* You went swimming for the first time. The water was FREEZING but you didn't seem to care one bit.
* EATING- You don't really care all that much about eating and now it all revolves around when you are sleeping. I am telling ya our schedule is long GONE!
* Finally found a sippy cup you will hold and drink from
* You have been to lots of baseball and soccer games.
* You are completely out of 0-3 month clothes and now wear a mix of 3-6 and 6-9months.
* You have such an attitude....I was really hoping you would get this from Justin but no such luck. I am gonna be in trouble!
* Your hair is coming in so much better.
* You take a bath in the big bath tub now and you LOVE bath time. Water Baby!
* You still LOVE attention!
* You got to stay almost an entire day with Amanda and you did GREAT. (mommy not so good)
Friday, May 13, 2011
We went with Jesse and his class (and 400 students from 6 different school districts) to the zoo. We had so much fun even in the rain. Taylor just stayed in her stroller under her canopy and didn't mind the rain one bit...except to stick her hand out every now and then and feel it.
I didn't get to take many picture b/c I didn't want the camera to get wet but here is what we have:
They are in there...the window was wet.
I couldn't help take a picture of these geese...Mommy and Daddy leading all the babies through the zoo. It was so cute.