Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Greyson's Carnival Party!

This post is WAY late...but I just uploaded the photos today. 

We went to Greyson's Carnival Party a few weekends ago...and had so much fun. Of course Becca went way above and beyond (for the record, I was informed that there would be no competition coming from me...Taylors parties will not be that big...we will see if he wins or not...little does he know I have been thinking about her first party for weeks now :)  ) but she loves the little guy and he is so very worth all of the effort. 

Taylor was still to little to really play...here is what she did the first half of the party:


and the other half of the party...I did not see her...lol She just loves everyone and she let them pass her around with a huge smile on her face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers