Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ear Piercing...

Last night we went and had Taylors ears pierced. I wasn't sure if we were going to do this or not. I kinda wanted to wait and see if she ever asked to get them pierced but I saw advantages of going ahead and doing it now. (It helped that Justin said people might stop calling her a he)

She did great! She screamed and made awful faces for about two minutes (I did cry with her) I have to say it was hard to watch...I made Justin hold her! After some Tylenol she was great, fell asleep quickly, and we walked around the mall.

She didn't miss a beat! Last night she went to bed just like normal slept on her ears (she sleeps on her tummy) and this morning she didn't flinch when I cleaned them. 

p.s. they aren't even red anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers