Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

1 year ago.....

One year ago today...

*I was looking at plane tickets to go to Boston to be with Christine while Issac had another surgery

* We went to Kroger and I was so close to tossing my cookies because someone spilled some Mountain Dew in the parking lot. To me it looked like vomit.

* While in Kroger I had to pee so bad that I used a public bathroom. (that was HUGE)

* Justin put a pregnancy test in our shopping cart- I said I just want to be sure before I spend money on the plane ticket. (I had been off BC for 2 months)

* I pee'd on a stick and three minutes later....I said " Honey.........." and Justin said " I already know"

Honestly I was terrified and excited all at the same time! I never could have imagined where we would be just one short year later:




My goodness I love her!

1 comment:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers