5 Months old! I never knew that life could change so much in five short months...or that a child could grow so much. Please stop with the growing...I want to be a baby as long as you can!
* You weigh pretty close to 16lbs. and your about 25 inches long.
* You can sit by yourself...sometimes! I did get a picture for evidence.
* Your favorite toy is still your feet.
* Your still sleeping pretty good and the last few nights you have slept until 6 or 7 instead of 4 or 5.
* EATING- You eat squash now! (We are waiting until you are 6 months to add fruit)
* You have been to a couple birthday parties this month...2 actually.
* You wear all 3-6 months cloths now...I even had to take out all of your 0-3 month pjs.
* You LOVE attention!
* You have started throwing what I can only think to call a TEMPER TANTRUM...enjoy it while you are to small to understand b/c me and daddy won't let it go on.
*Mickey Mouse fixes everything...but you will watch Veggie Tales now
* You don't like to play alone much and defiantly don't want to be in a room alone. (you need a sister) lol