Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

She's Here!

So I know this post is a little late and it will probably be really long, but its been a very active couple of weeks so I will try to fill you in..and keep a reminder for myself.

I will cut to the important parts....I stayed on bed rest until she was born..spent one night in the hospital being monitored...my kidneys were in full rebellion...my blood pressure had a mind of its own and went up and down like a yo yo.....but our goal was 36 weeks....AND WE MADE IT!

Taylor was born on Tuesday Sept. 21, 2010 at 10:28 pm, she was 6bs 2oz. and 18 3/4 inches long. (all of that equals tiny) I did end up having a C-Section. The doctor nor I either one wanted that but after 14 hours of all the drugs they could give me to make me have her and it didn't work we had no choice. I was so scared going into this to have surgery, however once all was said and done it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

We were in the hospital until Saturday. When we came home Taylor had a little jaundice and weighed 5lbs 13 1/2 oz. So we had a doctors appointment that Monday to check her levels and we are watching her weight pretty close because she was a preemie and I am trying to breast feed.

Now, she weighs 6lbs and 3oz. and I can't believe she is almost 2 weeks old. It makes me cry to think about how fast they grow, I want her to stay a baby... completely unrealistic I know. She is just the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. I know I am partial but still. :)

So here are a few pictures:


She was pretty beat up after so many hours of hard contractions.

Going to the doctor.

 Hospital Pictures (its a picture of a picture so it does look better)

I LOVE this picture. He doesn't but I do!

Going home from the hospital

She was supossed to be eating...instead sleep was more important.

Some serious lounging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers