Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Due Date....

Today was Taylors due date.....can you believe she will be a month old on Thursday? I sure can't! I don't know if it is because the time just goes by so fast or because I have been in a daze for the entire month due to a lack of sleep...lol
She is growing so very fast and changing everyday. (I just can't believe she is mine sometimes) I have got to be better about blogging and taking pictures because if not I am not going to remember anything. Well I take pictures everyday (of her sleeping) but they are with my phone not the extremely really nice camera I bought....lol I will eventually figure out how to get my pictures from my phone to my blog without re-saving them from facebook.
We took some pictures of T for fall...thought I would share....




Someone was tired of having a picture taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers