Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

1 Month!

Can you believe that Taylor is 1 Month old today? I know I can't....now if that is because I haven't slept in a month or time really does go by that fast, I am not sure..lol Now really I have slept, she is doing better and better at night.

Here are a few things you will want to know about Taylor (and that I will want to remember)

*She weighs about 7.75 lbs
*She can roll from her back to her belly but not from her belly to her back
*If she is laying on her belly she will push up on her knees (I know she isn not about to crawl or anything, I just think it is amazing how they already know what to do)
*She grunts like a goat...ALL THE TIME!
*She is getting hair....in the front... finally.
*It seems that the hair in the back is gonna stick around for awhile.
*She sleeps in my bed.....I HATE THIS!
*She is a mommas girl...which I am sure will change.
*She eats 4oz. about every 3.5-4 hours
*She is sleeping better (only getting up once) in our bed of course.
*She finally likes her swing...if the blinds are open and she can see outside.
*She is a VERY messy eater (and slow)
*She has had her first cold and did very well according to the Dr.
*She has baby acne....if anyone knows how to get rid of this please let me know...I can't really find anything except to wash her face twice a day with a warm rag and no soap.
*She LOVES to ride in the car...I did too (ok still do)

I think that is about it for now....I really can't believe how much bigger she has gotten....see:
 @ 1 Month
@ 1 Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers