Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Married!

Hey Guys!

So I did it, I got married yesterday.....aside from a few in-laws moments the morning went just as planned. A few more people were there than we had planned but that was ok too.



Can I just tell you that I love him so very much! Just had to throw that out there...lol


We have left for our trip.....we are in Illinois now....Kentucky is crap! We are going to St. Louis tonight. We won't really get to see much though because we aren't going to get there until about 10:30 and then we have to leave kinda early for Denver in the morning. Tomorrow and Sunday are our longest driving days so I am not really looking forward to those...lol I mean we have fun in the car and all but even I can't play on the Internet that long.

Well I think that is all I am gonna write for now.....mostly because I am tired of holding the computer in my lap...lol

More tomorrow....

Mrs. Alcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers