Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cody, Wyoming

Hey guys!

I don't have any really exciting stories today....well except that I killed a bird with my truck....and it got stuck and Justin had to dig it out of the grill with a plastic spoon! YUCK!

I don't have as many pictures today (esp Colorado, b/c I was driving) I did take a ton in Wyoming; it is the most beautiful state we have seen yet! If there were more people I think I would want to live here.

At any rate....here are some pics:


Yes, from the drivers seat! (CO)


I couldn't help it, I thought you needed to see what I was seeing. (CO)

Wyoming


There were three (appeared very old) tunnels.

Is that not just amazing!

Love you guys!

More tomorrow!

Mrs. Alcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers