Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Zoo....

We took Taylor for her first trip to the Nashville Zoo yesterday. It will be the first of many because we are members. It made sense to become members b/c we already knew of twice that were going and it ended up cheaper to have the membership. Which by the way are not expensive at all, for some people (with lots of kids) the membership could be cheaper than one visit. 



This picture is interesting to me...people love it but her facial expression is very different to me...she doesn't make this face often. 
Hiding from the sun.
We got out and played with the birds....it must have just been to much. 

We stopped to eat lunch....I have no idea who this face was for...I hope not me and the camera...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers