Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Friends and a Trip to the Park...

Justins best friend and his family came up for a visit. Patrick, Sarah, and Liam live in Tampa, FL so we haven't seen them since our wedding reception and well that was just to long ago. Liam was 3 months old then....now he a very cute, happy, 20 month old. Just reminds us of what we have to look forward too. 
Some how I managed to not get a single picture of Patrick or Sarah....I don't really know how this happens.

While they were here we went to the park. It was Taylors first trip to the park EVER. Of course at 6 months old you don't really play at the park...unless I were to let her sit and chew on the mulch which she would have done happily...lol She did however get to test out the slide with Daddy....it was hit!

I couldn't not share this picture...I just love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers