Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

6 Months.....

I am finding it very hard to even type this blog. I don't want her to be 6 months old. I don't want her to be half way to her first birthday. 

* You weigh 17lbs. and your still 25 inches long.
* You sit and play all the time now. . 
* Your favorite toy is still your feet.
* Your sleeping so much better. Putting yourself back to sleep when you wake up in the night. We even put you to bed awake and you fall asleep all by yourself. 
* EATING- We added fruit. You love bananas but peaches break your face out.You also love Ella's Kitchen fruit and veggie mixes. 
* You drink from a sippy cup now!  We started this a little late but you will catch up. 
* You are finally getting to experience warm weather.
* You wear 3-6 Months clothes but still have some 0-3 shirts and dresses that you can wear. 
* You got a TOOTH! Bottom left front to be exact. 
* You get up on your hands and knees and rock now. This makes me sad but you just started so maybe I will have a little while to adjust. 
* You talk "your language" all the time. 
* You still LOVE attention!
* You have started throwing what I can only think to call a TEMPER TANTRUM...enjoy it while you are to small to understand b/c me and daddy won't let it go on. 
*Mickey Mouse fixes everything...but you will watch Veggie Tales now
* You don't like to play alone much and defiantly don't want to be in a room alone. (you need a sister) lol



5 Months

6 Months
She was not in much of a picture taking mood today. 

These are from her 6 months photo: 















Just in case you didn't know (I have shouted it from every possible roof top) This is the picture that was chosen for JC Penny advertising! 












1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this girl! And these pictures are amazing! Makes me want to break all the rules go pick up Daisy today and go straight to JC Penny!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers