Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday.....

This week I have special things to be thankful for…..


SUNSHINE! –oh yes I am thankful for sunshine…especially when we have seen a month of rain and snow

Blackberry Messenger- I know not something you would usually expect to see on a thankful list but it works wonders when your phone service is going in and out and you are lost. (yes that happened to us this week) Or for B when your husband is on the other side of the country I mean world and it becomes your only way of communication for awhile.

Last but defiantly not least….I am thankful for the friends that you can go months without a single verbal conversation (thanks to facebook we have stayed in touch) but when I called her this week she jumped through a hoop for me. You can’t ask for better.

I have so much more to be thankful for but I have to save some for next week. Plus it is late and we are on a mini vacation so it’s time to get to relaxing.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers