Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's my party and I will cry if I want too!

I am not even sure what to say about this birthday party...lol I starting planning this party and making decorations for this party when you were six months old. (I was a little excited) However you were not feeling so good. There was some throwing up and some crying and just flat out feeling bad. Your teeth simply got the best of you. I think I did ok rolling with the punches. You had some many people come and show just how much they loved you. They were all very understanding and patient with you and me. lol We really do have some the best family and friends around. 

p.s. Darlene did an AMAZING job on your cupcakes and cake!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers