I am not going to go into how sad I am that you are growing up. (I will save that for next month)
* You weigh 21.5 lbs. and your 28 inches long.
* You want to walk so bad, you let go all the time...It won't be long!
* You have 8 teeth now!
* You are still napping twice a day. They aren’t long but just enough to let me get some house work done.
*You are a water baby but you would rather not be hot at all so weon’t stay out long.
* Your sleeping until about 6:30am and well even if you wake up before then you play in your bed until then b/c momma has laid down the law and you are to learn to sleep better.
* You went to Nashville Shores for the first time. Lets just say you HATE life jackets and thus hate the lazy river. You did love the fountains though.
* You are wearing 6-9 month clothes and some 6-12 months even though they are big.
* You are moving into size 4 shoes and this kills me.
* You love attention.
* You still call me DADA…MEAN!
* You wave bye bye all the time.
* You can say dada, momma, and doggy still but you won’t say them unless you want to. You still talk all the time but not in words that we can understand!