* You weigh 19lbs. and your 26 inches long.
* You are on the go. You crawl (backwards) but you roll all over this house.
* Your favorite toy is still your feet.
* You pull up on stuff now...mostly my shirt (thanks for the show)
* Your schedule went right out the window the last week or so. I think you are getting to the point where you don't need as much sleep.
* You went swimming for the first time. The water was FREEZING but you didn't seem to care one bit.
* EATING- You don't really care all that much about eating and now it all revolves around when you are sleeping. I am telling ya our schedule is long GONE!
* Finally found a sippy cup you will hold and drink from
* You have been to lots of baseball and soccer games.
* You are completely out of 0-3 month clothes and now wear a mix of 3-6 and 6-9months.
* You have such an attitude....I was really hoping you would get this from Justin but no such luck. I am gonna be in trouble!
* Your hair is coming in so much better.
* You take a bath in the big bath tub now and you LOVE bath time. Water Baby!
* You still LOVE attention!
* You got to stay almost an entire day with Amanda and you did GREAT. (mommy not so good)