Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

News....

Lots of fun and exciting things going on at the Alcorn house these days.....

We just finished our first Thanksgiving, and can I tell you that it was amazing. I cooked (with the help of my mom) for my family and J's moms family. 17 people total ate here on Thanksgiving and I loved every exhausting minute of it! I am sure Christmas will be just as exciting. I love the holidays even more now that we are spending them together, somehow it makes up for my lack of family.

Here are few events since my last blog:

We adopted a dog.....Montana! She is a lab and so beautiful

We had our reception and it was amazing.

Montana stayed sick for almost a month but she is much better.

I have mended a relationship or two!

We decorated for fall....and packed up all the fall decorations without one single picture!

We completely redecorated most of our house....lol

I discovered I am much more creative than I ever would have thought. Well with ribbon and diapers and bows anyway....:)

We decorated for Christmas on Thanksgiving day (as if I wasn't tired enough)


I guess that is it although I am sure I have left something out but if I did I will let ya know...lol I will also post some pictures soon. I plan to be blogging more often. I mean really I have no excuses!

I should go for now A is coming over tomorrow to paint some pottery...gotta get up early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers