Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eureka, CA

Hey guys!

We drove from Portland, OR to Eureka, CA today. We actually drove through the Redwoods....it was AMAZING! The pictures do not do justice to how beautiful it was.

We also made it to the coast and saw the Pacific Ocean....I love water! lol :) (now if I could only get some sun with it!

Justin has an interesting story about today but I don't want to tell it for him so go check it out.....

http://fortunesonastring.blogspot.com/2009/07/cross-country-day-7.html

Anyway...here are today's pics:


My toes are fat....lol
Huge Tree-Little Husband
It looked much bigger in person!

We are cute!


I Love it!
Ok guys...it's like 8:30 here and I am dead tired....night!
Love ya
Mrs. Alcorn!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers